it's Hilarious

ken kpaulc at [remove]
Wed Mar 17 17:28:27 EST 2004

"David Longley" <David at> wrote in message
news:vD60htH26CWAFwub at
> In article <WUP5c.25221$%06.19246 at>, ken
> <kpaulc@[remove].invalid> writes
> >Caught 'em with their pants down :-]
> >
> >K. P. Collins
> >

> Tell us what this has to do with neuroscience Ken.
> --
> David Longley

It, like all of the other seemingly-off-topic stuff
I routinely post, is an Example [in this case a
'marker' into an Example] of how things go when
absence-of-understanding of the way in which
'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization Dictates
'choices' folks make.

It's =Deep= in-Neuroscience, with respect to
which, I'll take your reiterated-'word' that you
do not Understand.

k. p. collins