Prediction Verified

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 17 18:16:40 EST 2004

In article <5x46c.45371$aT1.19627 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>, ken
<kpaulc@[remove].invalid> writes
>"David Longley" <David at longley.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:qjv15kRgdHWAFwcn at longley.demon.co.uk...
>> [...]
>
>hat medication do you take? Does it help? Do you always take it?
>> --
>> David Longley
>
>WARNING: I can do, on behalf of others,
>that which I Choose not to do on my own
>behalf.
>
>Your Deliberate-Hurtfulness is =Savage=.
>
>I Admonish you to argue your 'point' from
>Fact.
>
>K. P. Collins

The facts pretty much speak for themselves Ken, and you provide them.

Ken, if you are indeed ill, pointing that out to you is not malicious or
hurtful, it's just honest feedback. if you are ill, and you acknowledge
this by doing something positive about it, things might get better for
you. It's not always a bar to doing useful and creative work - think of
John Nash and the great work he did. One in a hundred are schizophrenic,
and even more have a mood disorder at some point in their lives. Whether
one's life is blighted by such problems is often a function of whether
support is available and the extent to which one can face up to the
facts of the matter enough to seek help in the first place.

People here don't dislike you, or bear you any ill will. Nor do they
think you stupid. But you do appear to be ill. Do yourself a favour and
just have yourself checked out.
--
David Longley