ken's work

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 19:40:36 EST 2004

I wish. I'm still doing papers, though I did get a 90% for a presentation I
gave on the intereaction between cannabis and the 'reward' pathway.

The only thing of interest for me is that BZP (my drug of interest, an
amphetamine-esque grey market stimulant) has gotten a lot of press in my
country because of some hospitalizations. My first application for funding
got shot down because they had never heard of BZP and didn't think it was a
problem, but now I'm sure to get funding, and lots of it!