My 'disruptiveness'

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 04:45:51 EST 2004

Let me put a hypothetical to you Ken.

What if some ISPs charge their clients for the number of newsgroup
messages they download? over 30 inane posts one after another.

Are you aware of what your thoughtlessness could cost them?

In article <iEb6c.27121$%06.6353 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>, ken
<kpaulc@[remove].invalid> writes

--
David Longley