My 'disruptiveness'

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 08:34:02 EST 2004

In article <bDg6c.27307$%06.21643 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>, ken
<kpaulc@[remove].invalid> writes
>David, I've Laid-Down my Life.

You've done no such thing Ken.

>If you think I 'enjoy' doing this 'Heavy-Lifting',
>you're Wrong.

I really don't think it matters. As I see it, you are not reading your
own (or other people's) behaviour within the bounds of what anyone would
consider normal or healthy. That should give you cause for concern.

In my opinion, you're deluding yourself that any of what you're posting
here has anything to do with neuroscience or any other area of research.
It might appear to to the unwary, but it really hasn't.

You should give this all a break and get yourself checked out (you have
nothing to lose by doing so, and everything to gain).

See if things get easier as a consequence - let us know how you get on.

--
David Longley