Prediction Verified

Peter F. effectivespamblock at ozemail.com.au
Thu Mar 18 08:57:04 EST 2004

"David Longley" <David at longley.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> People here don't dislike you, or bear you any ill will. Nor do they
> think you stupid. But you do appear to be ill. Do yourself a favour and
> just have yourself checked out.
> --
> David Longley

Most likely Ken is quite content and entertained whilst he unleashes his
theoretical attitudes within Usenet.

So, what you are effectively repeatedly _really_ write, is: Do me (David) a
favour...[etc].'

Also, by this your repeated diagnosis and 'advice' to Ken you seem to follow
in the foot step of the harrassment of Ken attempted by your ideological
ally Glen Skinner'em Sizemore.

--------

People's awareness of how CURSES (primal pain) insidiously motivate is
normally nil or minute.

However, all the while, CURSES typically tend to in one way
or another, and waxingly and waningly, effect symptoms - and far from just
obviously so.

AEVASIVE is currently the only available, almost explicitly insight
insinuating umbrella term (or single compact sem_antically cemented concEPT)
that refers
to the intricacy and behavioural and functional _and
phylogenetic_ breadth and dEPTh of this aspect (i.e. ~ the most of all
anthropobiologically relevant sublimation of CURSES~) of What Is going on.