Prediction Verified

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 19:33:38 EST 2004

Peter: There can be no cure for left temporal lobe 'turdgiditis'. Nor is
there much
that can be done for any, with this condition associated, symptoms such as:
a swollen head, intellectual stiffness - indistinguishable from "a
Parkinson's of perception".

IOW, I tentatively diagnose you as someone "full of Particularly Tightly
Stuffed Droppings".

GS: Unfortunately such metaphor-run-amok diarrhea is exactly what is wrong
with mainstream psychology, and when it is flowing out of your "mouth" it is
all the more apparent.

news:p7r6c.27$QJ2.1344 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...