Prediction Verified

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 14:06:29 EST 2004

In article <VhA6c.47699$aT1.7408 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>, ken
<kpaulc@[remove].invalid> writes
>"Glen M. Sizemore" <gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:abe9547472c768318870d623696c606d at news.teranews.com...
>> Peter: There can be no cure for left temporal lobe 'turdgiditis'.
>>
>> GS: Unfortunately
>> [...]
>
>It was =just= Funny, and Wonderfully-
>Gentle, in light of the Deliberately-
>Hurtful stuff that Longley routinely does.
>
>"left temporal lobe 'turdgiditis'"
>
>ROFL :-]
>
>ken

I'm telling you to may have a potentially very debilitating problem and
that you should have it checked out.

What I am doing is no different to suggesting to a diabetic or a sleep
apnoeac who can't function normally that their behaviours/symptoms may
be a consequence of a treatable disorder, and that they would be wise to
have it professionally looked into.

If that's being hurtful, so be it. I consider it irresponsible, and
unkind *not* to point out such possibilities - and in your case, you
seem to be oblivious to this possibility.

If it hurts, perhaps you should act on the feedback differently

Incidentally, your other response to me suggests that you have no real
grasp of what I was talking about, but that, sadly, never stops you
sharing your views..
--
David Longley