Ken, pay attention

NMF nm_fournier at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 19 21:03:33 EST 2004

If you purposely posted 30 messages to the ng that all contained the same
message, your an idiot.  Clear and simple.  There is no discussion on this
matter.

I tend to feel, (at least hopefully), that you perhaps posted one message
and for whatever reason because there is something wrong with your computer
or server the message was presented 30 times, at a variety of different
topic trends.

news:WvN6c.29786$%06.8091 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...