Ken, pay attention

Doktor DynaSoar targeting at OMCL.mil
Sat Mar 20 23:04:24 EST 2004

Ken, you are a liar.

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:33:29 GMT, "ken" <kpaulc@[remove]earthlink.net>
wrote:

} "Doktor DynaSoar" <targeting at OMCL.mil> wrote in message
} news:0irm501hoinovmrlbp31k5s7ug55d2jlte at 4ax.com...
} > On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:54:11 GMT, "ken" <kpaulc@[remove]earthlink.net>
} > wrote:
} >
} > } "Getting in trouble"?
} > }
} >
} > Yes, Ken. Earthlink used to have a bad problem with usenet spammers.
} > They got a bad reputation. Then the organized an abuse reporting desk
} > and started processing the spam reports, and getting rid of people who
} > broke the rules. See 2(m) of Earthlink's Acceptable Use Policy; they
} > expect you to abide by the rules if you post to usenet and the
} > Briedbart Index is one of those rules. They can drop your account for
} > failing to follow their AUP. When they had their problem with
} > spammers, they were dropping 100 accounts a week. I don't know how or
} > whether they've relaxed from that since that time.
}
} As I clearly stated, I did not post the same thing
} even once.

That doesn't even make sense, Ken.

} Your Accusation against my Person is Verifiably-
} False.

Liar.

This compressed URL: http://tinyurl.com/yw6dq

will take anyone to the Google Groups Advanced Search page and give
them the results that show these 33 unique message IDs:

<vUb6c.27166$%06.17250 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<ASb6c.27164$%06.4966 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<hSb6c.27163$%06.14223 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<NRb6c.27161$%06.27044 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<LQb6c.27160$%06.25060 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<jPb6c.27158$%06.19488 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<3Pb6c.27156$%06.13120 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<eOb6c.27154$%06.13149 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<QNb6c.27153$%06.3146 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<tNb6c.27151$%06.7196 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<5Nb6c.27148$%06.26987 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<lMb6c.27146$%06.4194 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<%Lb6c.27145$%06.20193 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<zLb6c.27144$%06.7215 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<AKb6c.27143$%06.10066 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<%Jb6c.27141$%06.3249 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<nJb6c.27140$%06.9613 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<JIb6c.27138$%06.24963 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<GHb6c.27136$%06.13163 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<kHb6c.27135$%06.19977 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<1Hb6c.27134$%06.20052 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<JGb6c.27133$%06.17820 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<kGb6c.27132$%06.8247 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<6Gb6c.27131$%06.22396 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<MFb6c.27130$%06.25420 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<_Eb6c.27127$%06.16004 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<BEb6c.27123$%06.2132 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<iEb6c.27121$%06.6353 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<yDb6c.27119$%06.16959 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<cDb6c.27118$%06.18274 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<gCb6c.27117$%06.14220 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<HBb6c.27116$%06.23475 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>
<dBb6c.27115$%06.19270 at newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>

which are the messages you're lying about not sending. Anyone can put
them into the GGAS page in the message-ID slot one at a time and get
the messages.

Not that this is necessary for the newsgroup. Everyone saw you do it.

} You like Lawyers, tell me what Verifiably-false
} written, Public statements constitutes, under
} The Law.

You tell me what you call someone who does something outrageous in
public repeatedly and then claims to those same people he did it in
front of that he never did it.

I don't know why you feel the need to lie to me, and I don't care. I
was trying to give you some friendly advice to keep you from getting
in trouble. I won't make that mistake again. Nor will I, considering
your behavior here, make the mistake of even considering the
possibility that you might have something to say which might be of
value to science.

Now this message and the proof it contains is as much a part of the
permanent usenet record as were the messages above.