Longley's Analysis of ken

ken kpaulc at [remove]earthlink.net
Sun Mar 21 05:31:55 EST 2004

More at the end of my prior post.

"ken" <kpaulc@[remove]earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:ZDd7c.50579$aT1.42402 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> "ken" <kpaulc@[remove]earthlink.net> wrote in message
> news:OxK6c.48523$aT1.5983 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> > "ken" <kpaulc@[remove]earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > news:ThK6c.48497$aT1.46450 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> > > "David Longley" <David at longley.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> > > news:immnoCPH81WAFwdw at longley.demon.co.uk...
> ken
>
> > Heck, the book will write-itself :-]
>
> Just in case, =I= am not writing any such
> 'book'.
>
> If I had the wherewithal to write a Book,
> that Book would be the long-version of
> Neuroscientific Duality Theory.
>
> I do expect, though, that other folks may
> be writing 'books', and I've addressed
> that matter, here in b.n, because I do
> 'wonder' about who it is that is writing
> such 'books' [if anyone], and all of this
> 'attacking' of 'me' that's been going on
> has goodness-of-fit with respect to the
> possibility that folks're 'gathering-dirt'
> for their 'books'.
>
> 'Course, there are =lots= of 'reasons'
> why folks 'bash' 'me'. There're =many=
> folks who'd 'benefit' through 'discrediting'
> 'me', and I've experienced a =lot= of
> what has been Verified to have been ex-
> actly that.
>
> "I'm used to it." [A. Lincoln. in correlated
> context]
>
> In the end, it's all just Sorrowfully-'funny'
> to me - that folks who 'cannot' Think for
> themselves would 'kill' the guy whose
> work they're 'borrowing' - instead of just
> allowing him to give them more :-]

But that's just it, eh?

Folks see that I'm giving my work away,
and they want to 'seek-profits' by Stealing
it, 'locking-it-up, and keeping it for them-
selves.

Their 'attitude' is that 'profits' for themselves
are "everything", "and to hell with the `suffer-
ings of Humanity'".

It's this sort of thing that precipitated the
American Revolutionary War.

The Colunists were treated as 'riff-raff',
whose only purpose was to serve the Throne
of George III, and his Aristocracy.

We've got =Exactly= the same situation,
here in America, in 2004 - the great mass of
the Citizenry being treated as 'riff-raff', whose
only purpose was to serve the Throne of
George III, and his Aristocracy.

K. P. Collins