Child Killed by 'Abstract Ignorance'

ken kpaulc at [remove]earthlink.net
Mon Mar 22 02:13:11 EST 2004

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/aplocal_story.asp?category=6420&slug=WA%
20Baby%20Death

"Father sentenced to 40 years in infant's death

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS"

Two more Lives Destroyed be-cause under-
standing of how and why nervous systems
process information via 'blindly'-automated
TD E/I-minimization has not, yet, been Gen-
erally-Communicated.

"Abstract Ignorance" - 'blindly'-automated
TD E/I-minimization, given free-reign, Kills,
Destroys and Ravages.

'the beast' - flesh-of-our-flesh - 'blindly'-and-
automatically Sustained.

Why?

When all that's necessary is Understanding,
why will the Understanding not be Communic-
ated?

How many more Fathers and Mothers will
Slay their own Children be cause folks 'move
away from' Truth?

How many more Children will be so Slain by
'the beast'?

K. P. Collins