Need money?

Randell Chin tabethaathans at hotcoolmail.com
Wed Mar 24 23:42:48 EST 2004

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple.

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://bjtivuywy.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=3131

Best Wishes,
Randell Chin

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://kfzruozsm.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

He ordered another round and I thought it was going to be OK. And it was. Right until we were finishing coffee. Jim had worked his way through most of a bottle of Jack Daniels, plus a couple of beer chasers. Now he was telling me about his 'sure thing' investment idea.Thanks, I said. You two are the first to know. It's three months today, more or less.I know you work hard Jim. I know how much you've given to the mill.Come on, Marion, Cath said. Let's fix you up. Get the check while we're gone would you, Honey?He leaned back in his chair and looked at Cath.Billy-boy. How you doin'? He smiled. Well, don't wait out there. Welcome to Harper's. He swept his arm out grandly. I signed Cath to come up to the house.And that's my point, you smart little cookie. You've got money to spare now. You're turning a profit every year. I know: I checked.

---