ken's work

Matthew Kirkcaldie m.kirkcaldie at removethis.unsw.edu.au
Wed Mar 31 00:42:28 EST 2004

In article <n%pac.8972$lt2.4922 at newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
 "ken" <kpaulc@[remove]earthlink.net> wrote:

> The Challenge remains.
>
> Someone, Please, select an Experimental result
> [replicable, Formally-Published, preferably with
> respect to the functional Neuroanatomy, and pref-
> erably from =Nature Neuroscience] with which to
> put NDT to the Test.

OK, I will supply the method section of a paper, you can apply NDT to
the system under study, and tell us what the experimental results ought
to be.  I'll then supply the results and we can see NDT's ability to
explain the operation of the nervous system.  You can even specify the
region of the CNS and the type of study if you like.

> This Goal =needs= an Explicit Challenge in-Experi-
> ment.

You got it.

         Matthew.