Cwl bvy V~i_c_o`din cheap

arron bissonnette radpolad at cutekittens.com
Sat May 1 20:27:16 EST 2004

dreas  feature-specific  devhandle  fourc  edmon

Hey, come on - Why not look at V.i.c~o.d.i.n

Help relieve your pain V~ico.din

FedEx next day, 24/7 phone support

Get it Today:  http://t.net.dcrfvc.com?r=c42

Everything is done on-line and confidentially.

nope, not for me:  http://ylfc.uw.scd4f.com/g.html

A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin, 5, Ryan, 3.  The boys
began to argue over who would get the first pancake.  Their mother saw the
opportunity for a moral lesson.  "If Jesus were sitting here, He would say
'Let my brother have the first pancake, I can wait.'Kevin turned to his
younger brother and said, "Ryan, you be Jesus!"

---