Someone is sharing opinions about you.

Support Dept support.dept at shareyourexperiences.net
Tue May 4 16:21:45 EST 2004

******Not commercial email******

Someone has just begun the process of sharing opinions and experiences about you in our online community.

This email message is not spam.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To see what the user posted about you use this link:

http://3.shyexp.net/exec/1.php?a=search&b=5&c=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

If you prefer not to be informed if a user posts about you at our website in the future please add your email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://4.shyexp.net/exec/1.php?a=donotemail&b=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Regards,

SYEC Support Department

---