CONGRATULATIONS

wesselheijdlottery wesselheijdlottery at telstra.com
Wed May 5 10:13:57 EST 2004

WESSELHEIJDEN LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: WLI/61-ILGI0509/45
BATCH: IPD/15/096/PTNL
RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 30th
of March 2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 6822-1465897-6291 with serial number
924-971103 drew lucky numbers 3-8301-02-29-64 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of € 4,000,000.00 (Four Million Euros)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information very
confidential till your claims has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to you. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000,000 company
and 300,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.

This promotional program takes place annually. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in
our next year €10 million international lottery.
To file for your claim, please contact our/your fiducial agent

MR GRAY PATRICK,
WESSELHEIJDEN LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
TEL:0031-622-173-365
Email: wessheijdlottery at netscape.com

Provide Prize reference number-WLI/61-ILGI0509/45 and winning ticket number-[6822-1465897-6291]
for confirmation. In your best interest(s), you must initiate contact within one week of receipt of this
correspondence.

Wesselheijden Lottery International code no: WLI/040504/CLP

You may be required to provide any of the above information during the process of collecting your prize.
We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that you participate in any of our international
programs in the nearest future.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Van Brook
Promotions Manager
Wesselheijden Lottery International

NOTE:
You are to provide the below details,to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winnings.
we advice
that you adhere strictly to their procedures to avoid any disqualifications
and subsequent cancellation
1. your full names
2. your full home / office address
3. direct telephone/fax numbers and email
the above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to file in your claims.

PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE TO KEEP ALL LOTTERY INFORMATIONS FROM PUBLIC AS WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN CASES OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS PROCESSING OR COMPROMISE THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF ALL OUR WINNER.THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF THE WESSELHEIJDEN LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL

---