A posting has just been made about you.

SUPPORT at SHAREYOUREXP.US SUPPORT at SHAREYOUREXP.US
Thu May 6 19:18:35 EST 2004

***PLEASE SAVE THIS IMPORTANT E-MAIL MESSAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS***

Attention! - A user has just begun the process of sharing experiences and opinions about you via our website.

This email message is not commercial email.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

You may view this posting here:

http://5.shyex.com/exec/1.php?a=search&b=5&c=neur-sci%40hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

IMPORTANT - To add this email address to our Do Not Email List click here:

http://shyexp.org/exec/1.php?a=donotemail&b=neur-sci%40hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Sincerely,

SYEC Support

---