DHEA Levels and "Stress Burden and Lifetime of Psychiatric Disorder (Depressive and Anxiety Disorders)"

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 03:21:49 EST 2004

But YOU are the one that made an argument about size differences and, as far
as I can see (I could've missed it) you don't even mention the possibility
that methyphenidate's (or amphetamine's) anorectic effect could have
something to do with it - or did you argue that DHEA mediated an anorectic
effect?

news:4itn90ttrplim8odpmouatkbmjd88fiut7 at 4ax.com...

<gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com>