Anyone read a really bad paper recently?

Francis Burton fburton at
Sat May 8 16:38:43 EST 2004

In article <b0561e71.0405080919.1759d113 at>,
bob <rboehrin at> wrote:
>I do not know.  All I know is that this paper should never have made
>it through a peer review process.

It's worrying that such glaring errors managed to get through the
review process. Usually (or at least in my field) reviewers are
like sharks trying to pick up the scent of blood!

>If you are interested in the Rosen paper I can send you a link to a
>place that reconsiders the issues and does the work correctly.

Sounds like it might be useful - go ahead.