Sharing experiences about: neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Experience Notify experience.notify at share-your-opinion.us
Sun May 9 01:20:23 EST 2004

******This is not commercial email.******

Attention! - A user has just begun the process of sharing opinions and experiences about you via our website.

This email message is not commercial email.

This email message was sent to you as a direct result of the actions of a user at our website.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view all of the postings made at our website about you use this link:

http://1.shyex.org/exec/1.php?a=search&b=5&c=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when  postings are mode about you, just add your email address to our Do Not Email List.

Our website will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://7.shyexp.net/exec/1.php?a=donotemail&b=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Sincerely,

SYEC Support