Questions on the Nature of memory, personality, etc.

Quito Quito qquito at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 22:51:14 EST 2004

A little bit about spontaneity. As in the debate about decay of
radioactive elements, it may be said to be spontaneous and random, but
some people believe that it is caused by some subamotic mechanisms
that are beyond our observation or detect.

A newly born baby carries causes that are working at the cellular,
molecular, atomic and all subatomic levels. These causes cause effects
which serve as new causes that cause new effects. This chain action
may be considered spontaneous. So spontaneous behavior should be
considered caused and the causes can be traced back to prenatal
causes. The external stimuli an individual receives can be called
postnatal causes as opposed to prenatal causes.