Omr re.quested rx info

hector mast tomekagaona at livingwithadd.com
Sat May 15 19:03:21 EST 2004

c2latex  lamour  fnet-ifsic

Enjoy deep discount meds here.

Stop the pain, get +Vi+co+din+ now

This site will save you alot of money on meds...

G K http://locations.excitingplace.info/wdj/

No thanks:  http://locations.excitingplace.info/wdj/rm.html
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started
her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!" After a
few seconds, Little Johnny stood up.The teacher said, "Do you think you're
stupid, Little Johnny?""No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all
by yourself!"¡¡
The LAPD, The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the
best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test.
He releases a rabbit into afforest and has each of them try to catch it. The
CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They
question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive
investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist. Then the FBI goes
in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, filling everything
in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it
coming. Then the LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly
beaten raccoon. The raccoon is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I¡¯m a rabbit! I'm a
rabbit!"
kira1fuuryoku03chiratu,mushibak kusamaku.

---