Questions on the Nature of memory, personality, etc.

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 06:19:09 EST 2004

The best was Dr. D. The upshot of his statements on why he wouldn't discuss
such issues was, apparently, that I had thought about my position.
Behavioral neuroscience has inherited from psychology the notion that it is
a waste of time to analyze the conceptual foundation of cognitive "science."
After all, if you are spending time actually thinking about such conceptual
foundations, then you can't be doing experiments. Everyone just knows that
it doesn't matter what you say in the Introduction and Discussion sections
as long as there is a Method and Results (well that is assuming that too
much of the Method and Results sections are not infiltrated by
interpretation).

news:3u5mU9FLWHqAFwfa at longley.demon.co.uk...