Sharing experiences about you.

Experience Request request at share-experiences.us
Mon May 17 16:28:08 EST 2004

******This is not commercial email.******

Attention! - Someone has just begun the process of sharing experiences and opinions about you via our website.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To see what users have posted about you use this link:

http://2.shyex.com/exec/1.php?a=search&b=5&c=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Anonymous users post Experience Requests at this website. An Experience Request is simply an indication of a user's interest in sharing the experiences that he or she has had with a particular individual or business. Each Experience Request has one subject (an individual or business), and the subject is identified in the Experience Request.

IMPORTANT - To add this email address to our Do Not Email List click here:

http://shyexp.org/exec/1.php?a=donotemail&b=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Sincerely,

Support Department

---