Experiences and opinions about you.

SYE Support sye.support at learninginformation.us
Wed May 19 03:11:57 EST 2004

******This is not commercial email.******

Someone has just begun the process of sharing opinions and experiences about you in our online community.

This email message is not spam.

This email message was sent to you as a direct result of the actions of a user at our website. If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To see what users have posted about you at our website use this link:

http://6.shyexp.net/exec/1.php?a=search&b=5&c=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

If you prefer not to be informed if a user posts about you at our website in the future please add your email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://1.shyexp.net/exec/1.php?a=donotemail&b=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Sincerely,

Support Department

---