Questions on the Nature of memory, personality, etc.

Robert M?rtin robertmaertin at gmx.de
Sun May 23 02:55:04 EST 2004

>Cordially,

>Glen

><snip>

You could have read it to the end... but if neural networks are too
homuncular for you...
I'm sorry that we failed to communicate. In the future I will avoid
contributing to articles where this unproductive
idealistic battle for concepts is fought. Sorry. This is not my
battle.
Please read the last posting to the end.

One last question. You mentioned that you published some articles. May
I ask where to find them ?
I really want to get an impression of how your opinion precipitates in
your work.

best
Robert Maertin