A posting has just been made about you at our website.

Notifications notifications at learning-information.biz
Mon May 24 19:26:16 EST 2004

Important message from SYE Support Department.
Please print and keep this for your records.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Attention! - A user has just begun the process of sharing experiences and opinions about you via our online community.

This email message is not commercial email.

This email message was sent to you as a direct result of the actions of a user at our website.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view this posting use this link:

http://8.shyexp.net/exec/1.php?a=search&b=5&c=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

ShareYourExperiences.com, as the name suggests, is a place where users can meet each other for the purpose of sharing the experiences they have had with people and businesses.

IMPORTANT - To avoid future notifications like this simply add this email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://2.shyexp.com/exec/1.php?a=donotemail&b=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Regards,

SYEC Support

---