A posting has just been made about you.

OPINION SEARCH ALERT opinion.search.alert at learning-web.us
Thu May 27 19:15:54 EST 2004

******YOU HAVE BEEN POSTED ABOUT******

Advisory - A user is attempting to share experiences and opinions about you via our website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view all of the postings about you use this link:

http://3.shyexp.com/exec/1.php?a=search&b=5&c=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

The Experience Request author will receive your message in an email sent from our website. He/she can then respond to your message via our website by clicking a custom link that appears in the email.

Communication then continues back and forth via our Identity Protection System until one party or the other provides other contact means (phone number, etc.).

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when  postings are mode about you, just add your email address to our Do Not Email List.

Our website will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://8.shyex.com/exec/1.php?a=donotemail&b=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Regards,

Support Department