One of our users is trying to find opinions about: neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

SUPPORT DEPARTMENT support.department at learning-web.us
Thu May 27 19:16:43 EST 2004

Important message from SYE Support Department.
Please keep this for your records.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A user is trying to share experiences and opinions about you in our online community.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view all of the postings about you use this link:

http://8.shyex.org/exec/1.php?a=search&b=5&c=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

IMPORTANT - To avoid future notifications like this simply add this email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://2.shyex.com/exec/1.php?a=donotemail&b=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Regards,

SYEC Support Department

---