MRI Scan

r norman rsn_ at _comcast.net
Mon May 31 08:51:04 EST 2004

On Mon, 31 May 2004 13:52:37 +0100, "Andrew T. Austin"
<andrewaustin at 23NLPeople.com> wrote:

>I`m working on a project, much of it is here:  www.23NLPeople.com
>
>I`d like to be able to replace the MRI images there for ones of my own
>brain.  I`m in Southampton, UK  - I`ve asked around a few private
>centres/clinics, but without clinical necessity it seems that no one is
>willing to do the scan.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Anyone got any studies that they need a healthy control for?

Is there something about your own brain that makes it an exceptional
tool for learning?  Certainly, if it were sufficiently special or
unique, it would be inappropriate for use as a teaching tool helping
people understand the "generic" human brain. And if it is so
commonplace as to be useful, then it is no better than anyone else's
to use as an example.

Get over your egotism and pride.