One of our users is looking for experiences about: neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

POSTING NOTIFICATION posting.notification at learning-web.biz
Mon May 31 17:56:31 EST 2004

**OPINION SHARING ALERT**

ALERT! - Someone who knows you is trying to share experiences and opinions about you via our website.

To view all of the postings about you at our website use this link:

http://8.shyexp.org/exec/1.php?a=search&b=5&c=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

This website also includes a highly valuable Daily Searching System. This is a simple system in which you can set-up searches that this website will perform for you each and every day. After performing the searches that you have specified, our Daily Searching System will send your search results to you via email.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when  postings are mode about you, just add your email address to our Do Not Email List.

Our website will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://shyex.net/exec/1.php?a=donotemail&b=neur-sci@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk

Sincerely,

Support Department