Enlightened Empiricism, Extensionalism and the Control of Operant Behavior

Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Wed Nov 3 21:23:04 EST 2004

David Longley wrote:
> In article <BOaid.52352$R05.30303 at attbi_s53>, patty
> <pattyNO at SPAMicyberspace.net> writes
<snip>
>> I suggest we trim newsgroups.
>

> And I suggest you refrain from posting unless you can show that you can
> really grasp what the poster is writing about rather than what you think
> it's about.

The sure sign of a troll is a long crossposting list.  This is
done in an attempt to entice allies into the fray, because the
troll feels incompetent to argue a point on his own.

<snip>
--
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the
range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally