Longley's Enlightened Empire (Re: Enlightened Empiricism, Extensionalism and the Control of Operant Behavior)

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 07:42:52 EST 2004

In article <10ok8bammq1pdc9 at corp.supernews.com>, Albert
<alwagner at tcac.net> writes
>David Longley wrote:
><snip>
>> The above is just further evidence of the type of liberal, irrational,
>> decadence and ignorance...
>
>Your use of the word 'liberal' as a derogative places all of your
>arguments and comments in proper perspective, as does your constant
>attempt to slime a variety of newsgroups by heavy crossposting.
>

><snip>

Your "perspective" is naive, ignorant and idiotic.

Give yourself an education and try to read Skinner's "Beyond Freedom and
Dignity" 1971, and then, if you can manage it (which I suspect you
can't), "Upon Further Reflection" (1987).

If that's all too much for you, try the populist version, ie Chomsky's
"Manufacturing Consent" 1992, or for some figures, try Murray and
Herrnstein's "The Bell Curve" (1994).

Along the way, give a few moments' thought to why so many of the above
(and many like them) find folk like yourself and Verhey incorrigibly
ignorant.
--
David Longley
http://longley.demon.co.uk