Longley's Enlightened Empire (Re: Enlightened Empiricism, Extensionalism and the Control of Operant Behavior)

Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Thu Nov 4 10:35:22 EST 2004

David Longley wrote:
> In article <10ok8bammq1pdc9 at corp.supernews.com>, Albert
> <alwagner at tcac.net> writes
>
>> David Longley wrote:
>> <snip>
>>
>>> The above is just further evidence of the type of liberal, irrational,
>>> decadence and ignorance...
>>

>> Your use of the word 'liberal' as a derogative places all of your
>> arguments and comments in proper perspective, as does your constant
>> attempt to slime a variety of newsgroups by heavy crossposting.
>>

>> <snip>
>>
> Your "perspective" is naive, ignorant and idiotic.
>
> Give yourself an education and try to read Skinner's "Beyond Freedom and
> Dignity" 1971, and then, if you can manage it (which I suspect you
> can't), "Upon Further Reflection" (1987).
>
> If that's all too much for you, try the populist version, ie Chomsky's
> "Manufacturing Consent" 1992, or for some figures, try Murray and
> Herrnstein's "The Bell Curve" (1994).
>
> Along the way, give a few moments' thought to why so many of the above
> (and many like them) find folk like yourself and Verhey incorrigibly
> ignorant.

I can only add to my previous remarks that you are also a racial
bigot, as evidenced by your championing of _The Bell Curve_.  I
am *delighted* to be considered 'incorrigibly ignorant' by your
racist behaviorist heroes.

--
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the
range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally