Longley's Enlightened Empire (Re: Enlightened Empiricism, Extensionalism and the Control of Operant Behavior)

Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Thu Nov 4 20:02:43 EST 2004

David Longley wrote:
<snip>
>> I can only add to my previous remarks that you are also a racial
>> bigot, as evidenced by your championing of _The Bell Curve_.  I am
>> *delighted* to be considered 'incorrigibly ignorant' by your racist
>> behaviorist heroes.
>>

> It's not about "race", it's about the distribution of human abilities,
> class structure, human behavioural genetics, human migration, mating and
> the effects of long term natural selection. "Race" is incidental...
<snip>

The cat's already out of the bag, David.  You counted on no one
knowing what _The Bell Curve_ was really about and that it has
been thouroughly debunked by *real* scientists.  You are a
right-wing racial bigot, pure and simple.

--
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the
range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally