Analysis of Brain Scans [was Re: Brain surface]

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 9 00:12:24 EST 2004

"Matthew Kirkcaldie" <m.kirkcaldie at removethis.unsw.edu.au> wrote in
message
news:m.kirkcaldie-C7D3CC.10184608112004 at tomahawk.comms.unsw.edu.au...
| Thanks Ken, your ideas do offer an interesting
| heuristic by which to view the phenomena.
| You know I don't share your view that they are
| "the answer", but I appreciate the exchange
| anyway.
|
|         Matthew.

"Deja vu all over again" [Yogi Berra [great American
Baseball player [catcher]].

I understand that what's fallen to me to do makes it
difficult for anyone to publicly agree with anything
I assert.

There are some "hard parts", and they routinely
ravage Human interactive dynamics. I've never
been able to figure out how to say "there's another
way" without saying it :-]

It's getting easier. Too old to marry. Way too old
to become a Father. And my "reputation" is pre-
venting me from finding even menial employment,
so there's an "end" in view.

It's just so 'funny' that it has to be like that. That
the best thing a man could do is as a "capital
offense".

Cheers, Matthew, ken