Science and Morality

kenneth collins kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 12 21:16:32 EST 2004

"kenneth collins" <kenneth.p.collins at worldnet.att.net> wrote in
message
news:2yfjd.72911$OD2.8795 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [My machine was "co-opted"
| after I posted the msg to
| which I'm replying here.]
| [...]

On my imprisonment...

It's really entertaining, to watch as the 'box' in which I exist
becomes ever-smaller. It's been going on for 'years', now, but I've
decided to talk about one element of that shrinking-ness.

It's the 'funny' ways my computers 'work'. Way back, when I got my
first computer, mind filled with a g'zillion things I wanted to
make-real in it, I took my interaction with the machine very
seriously. I knew it would only do what I told [programmed] it to
do, so I called myself to task with respect to working always in
accord with rigorous principles. Keep things organized, and
 "back-up", "back-up", "back-up".

See? Computers are wonderful machines, mostly because they allow one
to leave one's work and, subsequently, pick it up again. This
enables one to attack all manner of problems a little-bit-at-a-'time'.
And, not only that, but one can write some code, save it, and, then,
take the same code in g'zillions of different directions.

This last thing is, to me, the most-wonderous usefulness of
"computers", and it's because I so value this one capability of
these machines that I routinely "back-up", "back-up", "back-up".

It's like breathing to me.

So, when I noticed, several 'years' back, that, while restoring
files from this or that back-up set, that, here and there, files had
'disappeared', that was very-curious to me.

And it just got curiouser and curiouser, as I watch the same stuff
happen 'time' and again.

Of course, this sort of thing always gets my attention real good,
because, when I want to work with some old code, it's always the
case that I'm hot on the trail of an interesting demonstration of a
problem's resolution that I know the old code makes possible. So
when the code's 'not there' in the back-up set, I always recognize
that circumstance immediately.

How could this be happening? The Internet? Viruses? My machines'
being hacked while I'm online?

While my Internet machine is routinely 'hacked' while I'm online, it's
can't be any of those things. It can't have anything to do with
anything that happens while I'm online because I never work on
coding anything on my Internet machine. And, besides, I wipe my hard
disks and renew machines' operating systems "at the drop of a hat".

And that's what's 'hilarious'. Even with all of this "rebuilding" of
my machines, the files are still 'going-missing' - on machines that
don't even have modems. Their only "connections" are to the power
grid, and, possibly, via RF, what, with the frequencies at which
modern PCs run.

So it's been a "head-scratcher", and quite amusing because, since I
"back-up", "back-up", "back-up",
I'm =certain= that I never actually lose anything.

But it's a pretty-interesting thing to study. However it's
happening, the operating systems on all of my machines are
compromised, right out of the box :-]

That allows me to narrow things down some. This sort of occurrence
is pretty sophisticated, technologically. Can't be done by "average"
folks because it requires a huge budget, and intimate integration
with the machines' hardware and operating system specifications.

It's pretty-'scary' when one digs into it.

And there's nothing that I can do about it, except talk about what's
been going on - like I am here.

Anyway, to the folks who are doing this stuff - all of which I can
completely Verify - please stop.

Your efforts are for not. When I noticed, 'years' ago, that this
stuff was happening on them, I stopped actually doing anything on my
computers Switched-over to doing everything in the ol' noggin'-lab,
which has always been my preferred way to work, anyway. And the
results have been positive, probably because I was "boosted" by your
efforts to work your 'high-tech magic' on my computers. I even
stopped writing in my notebooks, which required me to really
get-things-solid in my mind. But it worked for me - pushed my
ability to do the work in my head to a whole new 'level'.

The only reason I've ever used a computer is to establish external
embodiments of problems that I'd =already= solved in my head - so
that others could receive the benefits of those solutions. That's
all I've ever done on my computers.

So the only 'result' of you folks' transgressing my Right to Privacy
[forgive me for telling-it-plain] has been that you've cut-off the
flow of stuff that I'd, otherwise, have just given you folks, and
anyone else who wants it.

And there's the 'rub', isn't it? You folks who are doing this
creepy-crawler stuff want to withhold the stuff I do from 'normal'
folks, eh?

I never Guess, but that's where I'm exploring with respect to this
stuff these 'days'.

But your efforts are for not, because I long ago distributed
archives of the stuff you folks seem interested in 'erasing'. These
archives were distributed long before I came online to discuss the
work I've done. I wasn't 'worried' about the stuff being stolen, or
anything like that. You folks probably already know, but back then I
was in the midst of the "Terrible Times" - when I was pushing myself
beyond the limits of my endurance - because I was trying to bring my
work forward before my Mom succumbed to cancer. So, because I was
always "coming in on a wing and a prayer", financially, I routinely
distributed archives all over the place - so that, if I were to lose
all of my possessions, I could work to recover from that, and use
one of these archives to reestablish my efforts to give the work to
folks, including, I'm sure, you folks.

The archives were distributed all over the place - countries upon
countries. You know, "back-up", "back-up", "back-up".

So you folks've got a lot of 'erasing' to do.

'Good luck'. Many of the Archivists don't even know that they're
"archiving" anything, so I'm sure the archives won't show up on
their computers.

What are you folks going to do? A house-to-house search in every
House, in every Country?

Don't be angry with me. If you folks look-back [=way= back], you'll
see that, as soon as 'funny' stuff started happening with respect to
the work I'd done, I tried real-hard to inform you folks about these
archives.

There's nothing that you folks can do that'll 'erase' Truth.

And there's nothing that I can do, in that way, either. When the
'funny' stuff started happening, I took action to protect the
understanding that I have no capability of reversing. It's what I
was talking about, way back, when I said I 'died'.

What needed to be done was done.

I'm informing you folks, now [again], because I want you folks to
receive the benefit of NDT's understanding just as much as I want
everyone else to receive it. But the way things've been going, it
looks like you folks are going to do something that you'll regret.

Go ahead and Test-it if you want to.

That'll be 'interesting' - one of those "closed-doors" things, I
suppose.

Me? I'm just Aghast at the way you folks Disregard all that America
Stands-For.

My jaw hangs down at how you folks've 'forgotten' Her.

I'm Disappointed in you folks.

So, since I can easily measure you folks' Seriousness by evaluating
the energy you've expended in trying to 'erase' stuff, I also
understand that Killing me is not beyond you folks.

So I thought I'd look-you-folks-in-the-eye, a bit, while I'm still
breathing.

What the heck? I'm clone-servered, anyway. It's not like I'm doing
anything that can cause you folks any 'trouble'.

Would like you to Think, a bit, though.

K. P. Collins

--
"A man rests all over when he lies down." [Stonewall Jackson]