20 Minute Online Ophthalmologist Market Research Study - Earn 40 Pounds

admin at rapidata.net admin at rapidata.net
Mon Nov 15 11:17:20 EST 2004

Dear Ophthalmologist,

You have been selected to participate in our international physician market research network.   In fact, we are currently conducting a research study with Ophthalmologist in which you may be eligible to participate.  This study will solicit your feedback on a potential new medication name.  The study, will take about 20 minutes to complete online and there is an honorarium of 40 Pounds for your participation.  If you are interested, please go to the following link to participate:

http://netpanel.gmi-mr.com/gpms_cp/api/launch_survey.asp?mid=5445588&sid=G0YNITIPO5808582

What is Rapidata.net?
Rapidata.net maintains a network of about 5000 research Healthcare professionals nationwide who have opted-in to receive information about various market research studies.  Rapidata.net communicates with its research network primarily using fax and email.  Founded in 1985 by a physician and college professor, Rapidata.net has completed over 500 research studies involving over 100,000 participants over the past two decades.

Why Join Rapidata.net?
Physicians are paid for participating in Rapidata.net market research studies.  Most research studies take 15-30 minutes to complete; payments average 50 - 200£ per research study. In addition to monetary rewards, panelists participate in our research studies because they are fun and interesting.

Want More Information?
Visit www.rapidata.net for more details and frequently asked questions. We believe strongly in both physician and patient confidentiality.  As a policy, Rapidata.net never releases the names or contact information of its research physicians to any other organization for any reason.