Futures of Man: Total DNA Control Path to Immortality

Fabrizio J. Bonsignore fbonsignore at beethoven.com
Fri Nov 26 09:00:50 EST 2004

Reason allows us to take the body, the biological level, to a totally
new level by taking charge of our own evolution. Evolution as a
survival mechanism in the Chaos of Reality is broken by Reason, as it
introduces changes in the landscape of the survival function we humans
explore genetically; Nature turns into Society, and while evolution
makes changes throughout long time spans, Reason acts in a different
time span to bring quicker changes. Compared to the time horizon of
Reason, Evolution is stopped. Reason introduces besides a decoupling
between Natural Man and Rational Man, we move in an altogether
different level.

On this level we are able to bootstrap the system of life and take
control of our own genetic material, so this time Evolution is
directed by Reason, not by fitting beings against a survival function,
Nature. Reason is more efficient as an optimization and search
mechanism than Evolution is, as it can make use of different methods
to optimize functions, one of them being Science. Science can liberate
us from death and disease and scarcity once it takes into its hands
the task of changing our genome to provide us with more efficient
bodies. By finding mechanisms to fix DNA and prevent it from
undergoing entropy, we can in fact become forever younf and
immortal...

Though there might be another path. It is said that we can only access
some percentage of the resources of our brain. As if it were
disconnected from our conscience... Yet there is people who have more
control over their bodies than the rest of the population. For
instance, I can make my pupils vibrate at will. If we can somehow open
up the path to the rest of our brain we would be able to GET CONTROL
OF OUR DNA BY WILL. A form of awareness, like the one it is supposed
to be brought about by LSD-25, (one of the psilocibins). If we can
connect our brain to our conscious functios so that we can take
control od our DNA...

We can assume assume at will any form we want, provided it contains
enough brain to not lose control. Even possibilities like cyborgs are
opened by this way. We would be able to to assume other people`s form
and act as if we were them... dangerous, but if everybod has this
capability... Pity JesusChrist was unable to reveal the secret of
`Thou art gods` when we were few... But we can use this powe to solve
the problems of overpopulation...

This might be a military secret. Not all LSD-25 sold in the street is
real LS-25 but other hallucinogen.

For thise who know my predicament, they say the FBI director is in
between too.

Bob ono nsn sis igi gng non oro rer ree
Dad ana nin ili lol lo

1111  4444  7777