Futures of Man: Total DNA Control Path to Immortality

Fabrizio J. Bonsignore djbonsignore at beethoven.com
Sun Nov 28 23:41:56 EST 2004

Sent to some UN delegations:
Myelination, the process of cnnecting nerves and axons to expedite the
transmissio neuroelectric signal. Hallucinogens peform this process,
either permanently by remyelinizing the sheaths or temporarily. They
connext different areas of the brain that are not generally connected,
producing cinestesia, the mix of sensorial input and interpretation,
like flavoring colors or smelling sounds. A bad trip, the permanent
trip, the freak, and also the backflashes can be explained by a
permanent reconnectio of the brain tissue due to the direct or
indirect action of hallucinogens. A totally connected brain (in its
functional areas) would require an impregnation, probably gradual, to
achieve the state of illuminatio of the old mystic disciplines (which
can be explained as the myelinization or similar processes by the
semiconscious effect of meditation). The process is similar to thatof
contring respiration, which is automatic but can be subjected to
conscious control (incidentallly an imporatnt part of all meditatio
and mystical techniques). With conscious control of the totality of
our brain we can achieve the same kind of control of other automatic
processes, down to the cellular and intracellular level, as the brain
has enough computing power due to the high order of interconnections
of the billions of neurones we have. With such awareness it is
possible to control our DNA and consciously fix it to prevent cancers
(entropy) and extend our life span, though it would require knowledge
and intelligence to avoid monstruous mistakes. It would also permit
the conscious control of the interaction of the magnetic neurofields
with the surrounding environment, much in the way MRI scannings work.

Note: it is to be noted that our brains lack this total
interconnection quality despite the fact that it has a lot of
plasticity (recoves after brain damage), as if evolution has been
stopped just before this conditio was acquired. But, if we take
seriously the old myths, it is more like we *have* lost this
abilities, we we able to do this knd of total awareness feats but have
lost the ability, as if we were turning back to animality... The
original sin of knowledge being gradually erased from the genetic
human pool; instead of acquiring intelligence we are losing it and our
current state of development is due more to the systematic application
of the scientific method than by a slow but steady gain in
intelligence. Human evolution is stopped compared to conscience,
Reason, but our genetic pool may be experimenting more rapid changes
tha we have been able to notice given the short span we have been
using the scientific method...

http:\\Fab\ri\zio\j\bon\sig\nore
http:\\not\an\url\if\something\it\is\censure
http:\\in\new\york