Do nuerons continuously fire?

Jake Gold jake.cog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:58:18 EST 2004

Hi guys, thanks for the responces, it clears that up :)

Norman, the issue I was pondering over in regards to the time gap is
short-short term memory. Meaning, how is the brain able to refer to
something that happened just one minute ago, with the same thinking
ability as long term memory, if there are no connections? I don't have
an answer, but I thought mabye an excited area of the brain could emit
signals continuasly through certain pathways which would enable the
person to have some sort of 'refrence' to those brain areas since there
are no hard-wired connections yet.