Someone is looking into your background at our website

Alert alert at sharingexperiences.info
Tue Oct 12 06:04:10 EST 2004

**EXPERIENCE SHARING ALERT**

Attention - An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you in our online community.

Someone who knows you just began to research your background at our website. This person could be a friend, a family member, co-worker, business associate, or anyone else who knows you and wants to know more.

You may examine the requests regarding you here:

http://8.sye2.net/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=neur-sci@net.bio.net

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

The Experience Request author will receive your message in an email sent from our website. He/she can then respond to your message via our website by clicking a custom link that appears in the email.

Communication then continues back and forth via our Identity Protection System until one party or the other provides other contact means (phone number, etc.).

ATTENTION - To add your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List use this link:

http://sye1.com/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=neur-sci@net.bio.net

Please browse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use This Website pages.  Our website is a new online concept that may be confusing for some.  However, once you understand it you will agree that it is a very simple concept.

Regards,

Support Department

---