Brain surface

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 07:52:55 EST 2004

No, it is time to revitalize the philosophy that holds that behavior is the
proper subject matter of psychology (not events that are said to be
"operationally defined" by behavior), and that once you know what real
behavioral processes are, you might be able to find out how they are
mediated by physiology.

news:m.kirkcaldie-49861F.12264017102004 at tomahawk.comms.unsw.edu.au...