the liver and the brain

David Longley David at
Tue Sep 7 05:20:46 EST 2004

In article <%67%c.8937$lP4.670682 at>, Allan C
Cybulskie <allan.c.cybulskie at> writes
> And if you doubt, simply
>look at how you react to the not-completely-converted patty when she dares
>to disagree with your behaviourist teachings.

Perhaps she's just smart enough to appreciate that ones reliability in
making an assessment about anything is at root a function of how sound
ones experience or knowledge of it is? Is learning a matter of
"conversion"? Were you "converted" to ride a bicycle, to speak English
or use a calculator?

What you have to say serves only to illustrate "the shame of american
education" and the tyrannical and yet pernicious manner in which our
intensional folk psychology bewitches, limits and beguiles.
David Longley