First Causes

Bernardz Bernard_zzz at REMOVEhotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 05:52:41 EST 2004

In article <413c719f.22600721 at netnews.att.net>,
lesterDELzick at worldnet.att.net says...
> What's noteworthy in all three instances, however, is that no one ever
> proved anything regarding first causes

Is the word causes a spelling mistake?

Anyway its a bit hard to prove. Perhaps its better to say no one can
think of a likely scenario that could produce a first cause. All
explanations seem to be shifted slightly further back in time.

--
These is always a page that we are looking for and there is always a
note, that we have lost that we now really need now.

Observations of Bernard - No 66