the liver and the brain

David Longley David at longley.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 08:24:35 EST 2004

In article <aUf%c.8971$Nd6.482302 at news20.bellglobal.com>, Allan C
Cybulskie <allan.c.cybulskie at yahoo.ca> writes

>"David Longley" <David at longley.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>news:ZuetkAFC3XPBFwXn at longley.demon.co.uk...
>> In article <%67%c.8937$lP4.670682 at news20.bellglobal.com>, Allan C
>> Cybulskie <allan.c.cybulskie at yahoo.ca> writes
>> >
>> >"David Longley" <David at longley.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>> >news:yllXWiBvUNPBFwTN at longley.demon.co.uk...
>> >
>> >David, through your own words you are not one to talk about ignoring
>> >philosophy, since you seem to do the same thing.
>>
>> How things seem to you may just be something you need to work on.
>
>But I think that that would be something that you would have to demonstrate.

It doesn't matter that you "think that". I'm not obliged to educate you.
What I'm doing here is publicly drawing attention to your lack of
education and to some of the reasons for it. This is not necessarily
being done for your benefit. You've amply demonstrated that you're
incorrigible.

(newsgroups followup trimmed)

--
David Longley