the liver and the brain

Lester Zick lesterDELzick at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 7 15:28:05 EST 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:57:54 +0100, David Longley
<David at longley.demon.co.uk> in comp.ai.philosophy wrote:

>In article <413dd047.33246015 at netnews.att.net>, Lester Zick
><lesterDELzick at worldnet.att.net> writes
>>On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:33:44 +0100, David Longley
>><David at longley.demon.co.uk> in comp.ai.philosophy wrote:
>>
>>[. . .]
>>
>>>As I recently remarked in reference to Zick's similar nonsense, this is
>>>an illustration of "intensional opacity" par excellence, and it's why
>>>I've made so much of it here in c.a.p. (and at times actively
>>>cross-posted to bionet.neuroscience and sci.cognitive to draw further
>>>attention to the matter).
>>
>>Actually, David, all you and Glen have done is behave like a pair of
>>braying jackasses uttering astonishment that others treat you with
>>contempt. It's no wonder it took you thirty years to realize that the
>>only talent you offered behavioral science was as beasts of burden.
>>
>>Regards - Lester
>
>This is getting very tiresome.

Yes, yes, I quite understand. What I don't quite understand is why you
continue and yet continue to complain.

>Your (odd) behaviour) is, in my view, worth drawing public attention to
>if only for vicarious purposes given what I've said in the past about
>how intensional opacity blights our folk psychology.

Good. Please continue. It's about time someone shed some light on the
mind. Behaviorism has only shrouded the subject in darkness.

>You and other incorrigibles like you should consider migrating over to
>talk.bizarre where it doesn't seem to matter *what* anyone writes about,
>or whether any it makes sense to themselves or anyone else. What you
>appear to want isn't educated or informed discussion but social contact
>with other similarly disposed "lexical-flappers".

Why else would I be talking to you and Glen?

Regards - Lester