First Causes

Christian Wilms usenet01 at out-of-phase.de
Wed Sep 8 09:49:33 EST 2004

Lester Zick <lesterDELzick at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Hi Paul - I got the alist from the liver and onions thread which
> seemed to produce some interesting conversation.
Among other topics on the unappropriateness of cross posting.

> However, if algorithm
> and number crunching persons already know everything they need to know
> to produce ai, far be it from me to impede product development. When
> does the rollout take place? On the other hand, if you aren't actually
> prepared for imminent product rollout, perhaps you should regard a
> little more seriously those endeavors of which you are not so serious.
With all due respect, but people interested in the philosophical side of
AI will subscribe to c.a.p.

The same goes for b.n: neuroscientests interested in the philosophical
implications will read the appropriate groups as well. It tends to get
annoying if people just crosspost there philosophical ramifications into
any group which "just might fit".

f'up 2 c.a.p

Just my 2 cents,

Chris