Sorry about previous 2 empty posts... Here is the dreaming article

Jeremy Donovan jeremydonovan at
Sun Sep 12 00:05:51 EST 2004

"sanatogen" <rod at> wrote:

>"mercury" <scipage at> wrote in message
>news:rT90d.33476$Ot3.6313 at
>> Sorry about the previous two posts, I was having technical probs...
>> This sounds like amazing research... they're discovering where in the
>> dreams are produced

If you read the work of dreaming/brain researchers like Alan Hobson,
you will see that MANY brain areas are involved in dreaming, and thus
it is highly likely that numerous areas are critical to the production
of dreaming, and destroying any of those areas or pathways would be
likely to result in problems producing dreaming.  To sum up, the angle
of the investigators on this ONE case seems a bit simplistic.